Wendell Hull & Associates
Since shortly following its establishment in 1987, Wendell Hull & Associates, Inc. (WHA) has been globally recognized as a pre-eminent engineering firm. WHA specializes in fire and explosion investigations, oxygen and hydrogen testing and safety training, accident reconstruction and forensic engineering.
Our engineers and scientists have extensive experience and possess a wide range of disciplines. WHA provides complete incident inspections and investigations, evidence collection and documentation, scientific and engineering analysis, laboratory and field testing, issues research, standards reviews, product design analysis and patent review, report and exhibit preparation, and expert witness services.
WHA provides testing, failure analysis, and hazards analysis on oxygen and gaseous systems and components, including design engineering of products and test systems from inception, and reverse engineering and testing of diverse engineering systems involving mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic machines and devices. We also offer oxygen and hydrogen safety training at our facility, customized client-site training and computerized eTraining.
Reliability, Integrity, and Results are the enduring hallmarks of Wendell Hull & Associates, Inc.
WHA's purpose is to provide the means for just resolution of forensic engineering disputes, and to create safer products for humanity through state of the art testing and product design evaluations.
Core Values and Beliefs
- We intend to make a contribution to society through the quality of services we provide.
- We are committed to the highest standards of honesty and integrity.
- We believe in doing a really outstanding job; we won't do anything without attention to high quality.
- We believe that we should be, for all who are involved, a company of realized potential.
- We believe in having a long-term commitment to employee development.
- Since our future as a company rests squarely on the knowledge, imagination, skills, teamwork, and integrity of our employees, we value these qualities most highly.
- We believe in growth for ourselves as individuals and, over the long term, growth of the organization.
- We do not exist to maximize profit, nonetheless we must be an efficient, productive, and profitable business, or we limit our ability to be of service.
- Terms & Conditions
- Rate & Fee Schedule
- Evidence Policy & Fees
- Make a Payment